Water Resources ManagementPlanning, Deployment and Management of Water Systems
Our company principals have assembled a technical team that routinely advises clients to address complex groundwater resource and regulatory issues.
Numeric Solutions water management services include:
- Groundwater exploration
- Surface and subsurface mapping
- Geophysical data acquisition, processing and interpretation
- 3D groundwater modeling
- Water treatment and conveyance systems
- Water monitoring systems
- Water well drilling and project management
Typical water management projects include:
- Ground water modeling projects for large land owners, municipal water districts and agribusinesses
- Well design and drilling project management for businesses, municipalities and domestics residents
- Development, implementation and monitoring of water monitoring systems
- Basin studies
- Reservoir Characterization
- Full field analysis
- Depletion programs
- Project Management
- Operational oversight
- Reservoir Engineering
- 3D modeling
- Business Development
- Data loading, project setup, seismic management, interp ready projects, data QC, custom database development and integration
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) expertise and spatial database development.
- Cross discipline modeling
- Cross team modeling
- Departmental resource
- Predictive Fracture modeling
- Real-time modeling for drilling support using LWD/MWD data
User Support / Best Practice / Mentoring / Training
- Resources for established or developing EarthVision/Gocad/PETREL/RMS users
- Hints, tips, best practice, assistance, collaboration
- Resource within a specific project.
- Exploration data integration
- Integration within one active depository of project ideas and status
- Property acquisition evaluations
- Installations, updates, licensing
Ops Geology / Real Time Drilling Support
- Pre drill preparation of data, uncertainty and geo model
- Follow well operations. Daily updates of data and model.
- Uncertainty analysis
- Updated model at any time
- Probabilistic volumetrics
Probabilistic volumetrics based upon an understanding of geological uncertainty and its incorporation into 3D geomodels is becoming an industry standard approach to decision making.
- Resource within a specific team.
- Production/development team integration
- Integration of multi disciplinary technical work
- Development and presentation of current Team “view”
- Enhance communication between disciplines
Remote Assistance and Expert Cover
- Using remote login solutions, FTP sites and portable licenses
- Assistance at any level at any time
- Emergency site visits
- Cover for holidays, maternity/paternity etc
- Delivering interpretation ready projects.
- Project housekeeping and Database development
- Project upgrading
- Workflow generation for existing projects
- Offsite interpretation
- Fault modeling
- Fracture estimation
- Seismic attribute generation and ANT tracking
- Complex aquifer and reservoir characterization.
- Detailed facies modeling
- Petrophysical log analysis and model characterization
- Volumetric cases and probabilistic volumetrics
- Integration products between geology and reservoir engineering
- Grid rebuilds for simulation
- ECLIPSE and MODFLOW ready projects
- Cross disciplinary models
- Workflow creation and advanced workflows
- Utilizing workflows for anticipated future work
- Time saving workflows
- Work replication for uncertainty analysis
- Idea testing workflows
Interested To See How We Can Help?
Please contact us to discuss ways Numeric Solutions can assist with your next project.