RegulatoryRegulatory and Compliance experience leads to success
Numeric Solutions recognizes the growing importance of regulatory and compliance to promote successful energy and water management and real estate projects.
Numeric Solutions has a record of helping clients secure project permits in challenging environments. Working with stakeholders of all types, from regulatory authorities to public interest groups, our experienced staff help operators, land and mineral owners and real estate development companies navigate complex regulatory conditions.
As such we have developed experience in regulatory and compliance tasks related to the following.
Energy – Oil and Gas (“O&G”) and CCS
- Drilling, redrilling and recompletion permitting
- Underground Injection Control (“UIC”) permitting
- Federal, state, and local community permitting of hydrocarbon and water extraction projects
- Well stimulation regulations, including water/steam flooding, hydraulic fracturing, and acid stimulation.
- California Geologic Energy Management Division (“CalGEM”), and the Texas Railroad Commission (TXRRC) well permits, Injection well permits and Notice of Intent (“NOI”) submissions services
- GIS & Mapping Services
- Underground Injection Control (“UIC”) Permitting (including Class IV-VI), Conduit Analyses and US EPA Aquifer Exemptions for produced water and CO2 injection projects
- Strategic planning
- Waste-water, water treatment, and surface impoundment discharge permits
- Regulator and compliance agency interface and coordination
- Water well permit application preparation (local & state), scheduling, and oversight
State and Local Land Use
- Land Use and Conditional Use permit applications
- Coastal development permits
- Practical mitigation plan development
- Air quality permitting
- CEQA permitting
Interested To See How We Can Help?
Please contact us to discuss ways Numeric Solutions can assist with your next project.